background

12.27.2011

"It's crazy how I feel this way, I can't explain, don't go away"

I hope you all had a marvelous Christmas Day Celebration. My family had a great time. Hope you enjoy our December 25 2011 photos.

Warning:
We all attempted to take decent photos to capture this day but no one in our family is photogenic. You should know before viewing these pictures that no one looks good. Actually you should be feel lucky that I am showing you these because I hate showing bad pictures when people looks stupid. But this time I really had no choice because we had maybe 2 decent pictures.


Dad opening gift



The gift was from my brother and he thought that he had to wrap the gift with duck tape below the paper



Mom opening gifts. I warned you about the bad picture we all take




Mom and Aunt Alma





That look must run in the family






Lexi and I. It's crazy how none of us can take a decent picture




Collin can never take a decent picture









The only good/decent picture that any of us took



So after seeing what a hot mess we all are you can understand why basically all of the photos are bad shots. No on in my family is meant to be a photographer or a model. But it was still such a fun Christmas. I feel so blessed to get spend time with my family and understand the real meaning of Christmas. I hope you all had about as much fun as we did.


Truths of the Day:
  • Penguins can convert salt water to fresh water
  • There wasn't a single pony in the Pony Express, just Horses
  • Sound travels 15 times faster through steel than through air

No comments:

Post a Comment