background

12.26.2011

"Are you still in love with me? I need to know right now , 'Cause I'm still in love with you"

The past few days my mom and I have been baking so much yumminess.

These pictures are a little old, we have cooked so much food since then. We could literally open a bakery with all that has been cooked in this house.




Mint Brownie pops. For the longest time I have wanted to learn how to make pops and they were actually fairly easy to do. 




Another new dish we tried was making these Oatmeal Crusted Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites




I didn't take pictures of anything else that we made, mainly because I kept forgetting to keep my camera or phone around.


Truths of the Day:

  • Ninety-five percent of tropical fish sold in North America originated from Florida
  • It would take 29 million years for a car traveling 100 miles per hour to reach the nearest star
  • The most common injury caused by cosmetics is to the eye by a mascara wand

No comments:

Post a Comment