background

12.11.2011

"Would you like to lose control? I won't let you fall until you tell me so"

She decided to graduate. When I ask her why she said something about being tired of school and the town of Pembroke... Not sure what she meant but don't quite understand.


Notice how dressy  she looks then there is me rocking the RA Staff shirt.





She is going to regret leaving school, I was probably her favorite person, so good luck not seeing me everyday.



In reality I am so happy that she was able to graduate and I will miss her, but luckily she is a two hour drive/13 day walk away which isn't too bad for a weekend drive.




We are all three looking at different cameras. We are really good at taking pictures.




I also got to see Maria. She is such a great friend and sweet person. Maria is also looking cute in this picture and I look like I can't decide to smile or act stupid



Nikki knew that she was going to miss me so much so she left me a little note to express how much she would miss me.






Truths of the Day:

  • In Greene, New York, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on the sidewalk when a concert is on
  • A wind with a speed of 74 miles or more is designated a hurricane
  • The creators of a new model of Chevy couldn't figure out why their car, the Nova, wasn't selling well in Hispanic countries... until someone pointed out that 'Nova' means 'No Go' in Spanish

No comments:

Post a Comment