background

12.18.2011

"I get up and I put my thoughts together, Call my friends, let the good times last forever"

The Menzel finally is finally recognizing the fact that it is 1 week until Christmas.
To celebrate we finally put up our Christmas tree. (by celebrate I mean we finally decided that we couldn't put it off any longer) I knew we were behind on the Christmas season when a friend of mine told me that her family broke there yearly tradition of getting a Christmas tree on Christmas eve. They put it up during the Thanksgiving season. They get points for life for being on top of things.


My family is still not totally finished decorating and lets be real, we probably will finish around Christmas Eve if we are lucky.

Dad attempting to decorate the tree






Tree topper





Fireplace ready








Basically finished tree



After church today we attempted to get some Christmas pictures so that we (aka my mom) could mail friends and family Christmas cards. This should be an easy tasks for us, but of course it wasn't. My brother thought that this is how people should remember him for the year to come.

?






Classic sibling Christmas photo





1. The sun is trying to take over my dad's face. 2. IDK why my brother is sitting like this in the picture



Truths of the Day:
  • In 1945, a seven ounce bathroom cup was the first item Tupperware marketed
  • In Australia, the average person uses 876 gallons of water daily. In Switzerland they use only 77 gallons of water per person daily
  • The average America online user spends 70 minutes a day online

No comments:

Post a Comment