background

12.05.2011

"It's a beautiful life, and I've got it in my sights, And that ain't for all of us"

This weekend was so nice and relaxing. It was nice for once to not have to do any work. Not the kind of "no work weekends" that I usually part take in, because those kinds are just me procrastinating. This weekend I actually had free time.



Since you have for sure read my previous posts you are aware of what went down in Pembroke the past two days. However, what I didn't tell you was that a few embarrassing activities went down.



  1. I was standing in the shower putting up a new shower curtain. I somehow managed to turn the shower on which resulted in the entire right side of my body to become drenched in water
  2. Had an argument with a friend about the lyrics to Dido's White Flag. She thought the lyrics were "I will down with fishes" In reality it says "I will go down with this ship" 





 Truths of the Day:
  • Ten percent of the salt mined in the world each year is used to de-ice the roads in America
  • In 1900 the average age at death in the US was 47
  • The O when used as a prefix in Irish surnames means descendant of

No comments:

Post a Comment