background

12.16.2011

"Happy, smilin', cryin, Outburst to my past. I guess those stormy gray skies simply couldn't last."

This past week was very busy and fun. Monday and Tuesday I went on a baking spree. I have been finding recipes for a while online and I finally tried them. Then I mailed them to a lucky few to try them and give me feedback. Luckily I managed to poison or make no one sick. The first day I made these Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. They were amazing, but frustrating. The batter had to sit for 24-36 hours in the fridge before I could bake them. This was the most frustrating part of my life for two days. I wanted so badly to eat them, and everyday that batter was sitting in the fridge laughing at me.


So the first part of the process to making these cookies was browning butter. Well I had never done this before and the recipe said it would take 5 min. LIES it took 20. This was a difficult thing to do, probably just because I am not the worlds best baker.








These cookies had three kinds of chips in them. Basically means they are probably only good for the soul, not body.














The temptation



If you were wondering, they tasted amazing.



Truths of the Day:
  • Every eleven minutes in the U.S., a woman dies of breast cancer
  • There have been close to 200 coups and counter-coups in the country of Bolivia
  • The 3 most valuable brand names on Earth: Malboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order

No comments:

Post a Comment