background

12.27.2011

"Give me what I want it's all about love and not about money, I don't want to stop I'll never give up it's sweeter than honey"

Last night we went to the Tanglewood Festival of Lights. I wasn't going to go because they are the exact same every year and I have a strong dislike for long lines and waiting for anything. It basically comes down to the fact that I have no patience for anything. So the normal person who was like me would not go to the lights because you have to wait forever to get in. But I wasn't that smart, and decided to go.


Well we waited in line 2 hours and it took forever to go through them. But it was still fun.


























I apologize for the fact that the pictures are in pretty bad shape, but the car was moving at times, (I frequently had my mom stop so I could take the picture which I'm made the people in line behind us loved me) and my phone is not meant to be a high quality camera. Anyway, it was tons of fun as always.



Truths of the Day:
  • The wild turkey is the only bird with a beard
  • Next to Warsaw, Chicago has the largest Polish population in the world
  • Tsunamis travel as fast as jet planes

No comments:

Post a Comment