background

1.14.2012

"It's getting hard to change, Can't get back yesterday, The pictures remind me, The story fills the page"

The first post of 2012. 

If I hadn't been slacking on blogging this would be more exciting. I do apologize for being absent, life has just been really crazy lately. Allow me to catch you up. New Years came and went, and I started a new semester as a PR major. That is all.


I was actually excited to come back to school, I missed all of my friends so much, the town however, not so much. But it has been nice to be back, it is hard to believe that I was only in classes for one week because it seems like forever.

One fun fact about this week is that I was able to go to back to school bingo. Every semester I miss it because I am either in class or I just forget it exists. But I actually one for once in my life, but I won cleaning supplies so is that actually a win?


Largish turn out













Sarah Heard (an awesome RA that I get to work with) & I


This is going to be a crazy semester. I know this because the amount of homework that I had this weekend is equivalent to an entire semester worth of work. (An exaggeration on my  part? maybe just a tad) But you will be happy to know that http://iwastesomuchtime.com/  and StumbleUpon have kept me plenty distracted.



Truths of the Day:

  • All 17 children of Queen Anne died before her
  • The world record for rocking non-stop in a rocking chair is 480 hours held by Dennis Easterling, of Atlanta, Georgia
  • The FDA allows an average of 30 or more insect fragments and one or more rodent hairs per 100 grams of peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment