background

12.09.2011

"I might be running, but I'm never running back to you"

Sorry I have been absent for a few days, but it has been a hectic few days if that counts for anything. We did do a Tie-Dying party at our building and it was so much fun. I got some pictures but I didn't get many because I was busy dealing with tie-dye messes.


A student hard at work on dying their shirt











Residents enjoying so fun!




























We are a really mature group of RAs so we poured the rest of the dye onto the ice and it made this beautiful mess




We always do this program every semester and it is always so much fun. Although I still haven't perfected my tie-dying skills after three semesters of this. You would expect me to be a pro, but sadly I am still a creative clutz.



Truths of the Day:

  • It is illegal to hunt camels in the state of Arizona
  • Every continent has a city called Rome
  • Kissing is healthier than shaking hands

No comments:

Post a Comment