background

12.09.2011

Had a certain passion, And I had silly dreams, A look of vicious actions, Don't close your eyes to me"

So much has gone on this week. Much excitement. I tried to capture every moment with my terrible photography skills but I only got a few. So this is a glimpse into my oh so unexciting week. 


Perfectly describes what constantly goes on in my suite:




 A little difficult to read? for those of you who need LARGE print

Just fyi: I get so frustrated when people perform the first three demonstrations.



 Had tons of fun last night with the suite mates. (when I say suite mates I mean two of us cleaned, one aka Leaf stood around laughed at nothing at all, and the fourth was absent) We cleaned last night, one massive clean before we all go home for a while. One suite mate, Besh, has a cleaning product named Kaboom. It amazes me. It sprays blue then turns white. No one was impressed that this amused me but it did, I had never seen it before.













While grocery shopping recently, I was helping a friend pick out the perfect poptart flavor. (Flavor does not seem like the proper word to describe a poptart. I also do not eat/like poptarts so I was basically no help at all) I saw these tarts that seemed a little strange and maybe even sketchy. (I have been told multiple times, mainly by my family, that I use the word 'sketchy' to freely) 




Looks insanely gross. As if the original Poptart wasn't nasty enough, some company has made a grosser off brand. And yes I am very aware that I am making many enemies by bashing the Tarts.



Also I feel like a total freshmen because my parents have to come pick me up from school tomorrow so I can go home. Behind story: Tuesday evening I was crazy dizzy/lightheaded and could barely walk without falling over. It was the strangest thing, well since then I still feel the same just not as extreme. So the doctor told me I can't drive. I am for sure better than I was Tuesday but the lightheadedness/dizzyness is still going strong at random points throughout the day. SO to keep every other person on the road safe, I can't drive. But despite this fact I am still frustrated/feel bad that my parents have to come to school and pick me up. 


I should be packing right now. But I just found 23 different things that desperately (aka. I found new things that help me put off packing)  need to be done before packing.

Truths of the Day:
  • Dave Matthews relocated to the United States to avoid service in the South African Military
  • A coffee tree yields about one pound of coffee in a year
  • About 20% of bird species have become extinct in the past 200 years, almost all of them because of human activity

No comments:

Post a Comment