background

12.27.2011

"I won't let you pray for me, I not gonna stay long, My head is turning"

I am very aware that every year families try to get their yearly family pictures taken. My family attempts this every single year and we can never seem to get a good photo. I am going to share some rare photos with you and you can understand how difficult it is for us to get 1 picture. Which by the way, we never really achieved good photo status.


Attempt #1. So much wrong. First of all my dad and brother look like real creepers in the background. 2nd my Uncle Steve had a little trouble with getting the timer on the camera correct.



Attempt #2...Dad=strange, Uncle Steve=?, Aunt Alma=apparently looking at another camera that wasn't there




My dad must have been mid laugh in this picture



We pretty much called it quits after this picture. At some point you have to just stop trying.


Truths of the Day:
  • Men laugh long, louder, and more often than women
  • In a year, the average person walks about 4 miles to their bed
  • It takes 3,000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year's supply of footballs

No comments:

Post a Comment