background

12.16.2011

"You're naked inside your fear, Can't take back all those years"

Last night I went with Katie to see this movie:




It was such a great movie.




But before the movie Katie and I had some time to kill so we walked around Walmart and we saw these great holiday gift ideas.









These are some classy blankets. And just so you know I risked my life taking these two pictures. Well not really my actual life but I probably would have gotten a stern talking to if an employee had seen me. In high school some friends and I got scolded fro walking into Walmart in our prom outfits at like 2am. We just wanted to buy some ice cream but apparently the Walmart staff assumed we wanted to take pictures inside. Umm not thanks, Walmart is not the first place I think of when I talk about taking prom photos.


Truths of the Day:
  • "Hang On Sloopy" is the official rock song of Ohio
  • In Scituate, Rhode Island it is illegal to keep a flock of chickens in your motor home if you live in a trailer park
  • In ancient Egypt they paid their taxes in honey

No comments:

Post a Comment