background

4.28.2011

Earth Tie-Dyed


Friday is right around the corner and I can not wait. This is going to be such an amazing weekend. We are celebrating Beshany Gardner’s bday this weekend! She is turning 21 and it will be amazing.

Today was the end of the semester social for Housing and Residence Life. Which basically means we get together and have an amazing night of catching up on the entire semester. Boyce and I were nominated twice for bulletin board of the year and I was nominated for RA of the year. So it was an extremely exciting night.

Next Wednesday Ashley Thomas and I are going to be putting on the most exciting program of the year, YOU SHOULD COME! 

 It's called "Dye the Earth" and we will be planting flowers and tie-dying shirts!


 "Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the LORD gave Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged."

1 Chronicles 22:13

This was the Bible verse for my devotion today. It was perfect for everything that I am going through especially with exam week right around the corner. This just shows me how perfect God’s timing is and that he is always looking out for me. It is insanely comforting. 

Truths of the Day:
  • Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue more than any other color
  • Catfish have taste buds located on their whiskers
  • Sliced bread was patented in 1954

Get excited about Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment