background

4.12.2011

Villa Unveiled


Happy Tuesday!!

                I sincerely hope you had a marvelous day! I sure did, I am extremely excited because tomorrow is PURC (Pembroke Undergraduate Research and Creativity Symposium) and I am presenting a project that some friends and I have been working insanely hard on. Our project is called “In their own voices” and it is about sexual assault on college campuses!

                If you weren’t aware: I am the funniest person EVER. This is shouldn't be a surprise to anyone but just in case, I feel the needs to let the world now, I am hilarious

Italy. I desperately want to go to this country, maybe even live there one day. I have no other reason than besides the fact I will be building an Italian Villa one day and it makes perfect sense if I build it in the actual country. Also it sounds like a very classy place to live.

                This will be my house:  


Truths of the Day:

  • The State Law of Pennsylvania prohibits singing in the bathtub
  • The average lifespan of a human taste bud is ten days
  • There are 50% more males that are left handed compared to females

No comments:

Post a Comment