background

4.27.2011

Turtle Defeated


Tomorrow is the last day of classes!  For me at least. I have one class tomorrow and I am already ready for it to be over. New Testament is my class and I swear that the teacher has it out for me. She calls me out on every single thing I do. At one point I was writing in my planner and she flipped out, she does this to other students also. Never having to have her as a teacher again is my biggest motivation to get a perfect score on the final exam. 

                Pets. I have never been an animal person. Puppies are cute for like and hour and then I am over them, same goes for most other animals. Except giraffes and walruses, which I will both own one day soonish, and my beautiful bird named Apple Butter Butt. So I was talking to a friend today and she was telling me how she just adopted four baby turtles and she was so excited. She has built them this massive aquarium home thingy and everything. I had the hardest time being excited for her. (Obviously I acted excited but in my mind I was thinking about the busyness that I had going on the rest of the day) She proceeded to tell me that she was worried that the turtles might not all get along. (How in the world can turtles not get along, is what I was thinking, but whatever) 




I am so excited about summer's soon appearance.  My brother is graduating high-school in June so that will be exciting and he is thinking of going to UNCG.

Truths of the day:
  • In 1845, inventor Thomas Adams started the world's first chewing gum factory
  • And adult sheep can eat between 1-4 kg of good per day
  • Until 1796, there was a state in the United States called Franklin. Today it's known as Tennessee

Sleep in tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. haha my brothers also graduating in june and also might go to uncg. that's funny.

    ReplyDelete