background

4.26.2011

Stressful Bliss

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

It Wednesday so get excited. That means that Friday is close which means an extremely fun weekend of exam studying starts. I am so thrilled, (by now everyone should realize my insane amounts of sarcasim). 

I have been very stressed lately dealing with end of semester madness. This bible passage is one that I always read when I am stressed or starting to feel overwhelmed. 

Philippians 4:6-7
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”


Ways to deal with stress:
  • Biking
  • Bird Watching-I would get very bored doing this activity
  • Wood working-sound like terrible amounts of fun
  • Laughter and comedy are very healing--and believe it or not, great stress management tools. They help us to release pent-up energy and emotions. 
  • Exercise
  • Say NO
  • Get creative-color a picture or draw
  • Organize thoughts and days work
  • Think POSITIVE
These are just some tips that I can think of to help you deal with the stress of being a college student. They are all very very very good tips so good luck choosing which ones to do.

May 8th can't come soon enough, mainly because Katie Nelson and I are going to have a Billy Joel Jamming Out Party Night. I am so excited.







So I totally know that these videos are cheesy and ridiculous but it does not change my opinion the Billy.

Truths of the Day:
  • In Chillicothe, Ohio it is illegal to throw rice at weddings
  • Kodak is the first chain store to open in Antartica
  • The original name for butterfly was flutterby


Later Gator

No comments:

Post a Comment