background

5.01.2011

Practicing Procrastination


These exams and final papers are exhausting. I am so ready for this semester to be over. True, I did procrastinate a little (maybe a lot) but I had to. Tomorrow is that start of the busiest week EVER so of course I saved all of my work to do this next week. Today was so long and just when I thought I was making a dent in my exam study load, I read my planner and I still have so much, looks like an all nighter is headed my way. 

Yesterday we celebrated an awesome person’s birthday and it was a blast!  To conclude the day we watched Kings Speech. It was such a good movie, Colin Firth is an amazing actor, and it is defiantly a movie to own. 

SUMMER! I am just ready to leave school for a long while. Certain people have been getting on my nerves lately, especially those with their self centered attitudes and there moodiness.  And also I am excited about the awesomeness that is taking place between May and July! But that is for a later longer post. 

“’For I know the plans I have for you’” Declares the Lord ‘Plans to prosper you and not ot harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me and when you seek me with all your heart.’”

 Jeremiah 29:11-12

Truths of the Day: 
  • A honey bee strokes its wings about 11,500 times a minute
  • Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada has the most bars per capita than anywhere else in the world
  • In India, people are legally allowed to marry a dog

No comments:

Post a Comment