background

4.13.2011

February Cotton

How has your Wednesday been?

Mine has been okay, I presented my PURC project which went fantastic but our group did not win anything :( The project was on Sexual Assualt on College Campuses but the judges were too closed minded to understand how important this project is. But oh well, the point wasn't to win, it was to give a voice to the silence. The presentations that did place were equally amazing and one of my good friends Maria Hockaday won 2nd place for her amazing presentation.

I have decided that I would like to make you jealous: there is this band on my campus called “October Silk” they are made up of four or five students who make music videos and post them to YouTube. Check them out and let me know how much you want to be like them!




Be Jealous of this group of classy peeps



And my head told my heart
"Let love grow"
But my heart told my head
"This time no
This time no"
Mumford and Sons

This is one of my Favorite quotes 

Truths of the Day:
  • The fastest moving land snail, the common garden snail, has a speed of .0313 mph
  • There are five years in a quinquennium
  • 35% of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married

I have been thinking that I am almost educating the world with my truths of the day. They are extremely useful facts that will constantly help you gain knowledge

Good luck with the rest of the evening 

No comments:

Post a Comment