background

4.03.2011

Something New


Okay so I finally gave into the blog fad (which you can obviously see from the amazingness I created) that seems to be happening. (It is highly possible that I am the only one believes this is becoming a fad)  It is difficult to think of important, valuable, and inspirational info to write about so  the main purpose of this blog will be to give you information that will better you life.  I lead an interesting and highly amazing day to day life, only in my opinion.   Lately I have been thinking about my future. (more so than usual.) I am perfectly content with the major, Elementary Education, which I have chosen. But sometimes I wonder if I will be happy doing that my entire life. So I made a list of some very practical life aspirations:

1.       Become a second grade teacher

2.       Own a beautifully marvelous  wine  vineyard
a.       I have no knowledge of this topic besides the fact that I enjoy drinking wine. But every other piece of knowledge required is just minor details

3.       Start a reality show with my amazing friends
a.       We lead insanely interesting lives and in my opinion every single person out there would be highly entertained by our show. (In reality most people might just think we are stupid    but it’s totally fine)

Most people might call these goals ridiculous, well not #1, but I will just assume that you are jealous. I hope that after reading this amazement you have gained first-class knowledge, but in case you didn’t I will leave you with a parting message.
Truths of the day:
·         Elephants can communicate using sounds that are below human hearing range: between 14 and 35 hertz
·         Honolulu is the only place in the United States that has a royal palace
·         If you went out into space, you would explode before you suffocated because there’s no air pressure
o   I don’t recommend attempting this one

No comments:

Post a Comment