background

4.14.2011

Brittan Begotten


       The other day I was looking through one of my scrapbooks and I stumbled across some pictures of when I  went to London and Paris with some amazing ladies, My GS troop! I forgot how much fun I had. It is said that I forget all of the awesomeness that went on.  It made me start to remember everything that happened and how much I want to go back, so that is my goal/plan. After I graduate from school I am going back to London. (it is very possible this might not happen, but I have been trying to be a dreamer and not a realist so much lately) While I am in the process of attempting to be more of a dreamer, I also want to go back to Disney with four of my amazing friends. We went after highschool graduation and it is only fitting that we go back after college graduation. It seems like I have a lot to do after I graduate and before I start working at a job. 



                Fashion.  In a dream world I would start a fashion blog, but the real world denies me any sense of fashion.  I am not the most fashionable person, although I pretend that I am. The campus here has some trashy and classy dressers. Okay mostly trashy and I seem to always notice them. I do feel bad because I am by no means a fashionable person but some people make me jealous of their classiness. 

                People who play stupid annoy me, and there is not too much that gets on my nerves but people who play dumb make me want to scream. Being an RA I deal with stupid people on a daily bases but I feel like today has been an extreme lets play stupid person day. 

Truths of the Day:
  • The glue on Israeli stamps is certified kosher
  • The study of ants is called Myrmecology
  • 4,000 people are injured by tea pots every year

Made your Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment