background

4.18.2011

Causing Chaos


Oh weekend, please come back to me. This was a fantastically amazing weekend. I went home with the lovely Stephanie Combs and had a blast with her mom shopping and getting our hair cut all day Saturday. I am in love with my new hair cut thanks to Stehanie's amazing hair lady. I must say that I look trendy( my version of trendy at least, I am a very untrendy person) 

                It was nice however to come back to school and hang with Besh and Ashley and Stephanie last night. We caused some massive chaos last night, we took classy and gangsta pics last night. (not actually gangsta because we are the whitest girls ever but we are tying to channel our inner  playas)



I wish that I was poetic or had some creative writing juices in my blood, but I don’t and because of this dilemma others must be creative. I love to read poems about life, love, and sadness. I have many favorites. I also love song lyrics, they are interesting and somehow they always make perfect sense.

Truths of the Day:
  • Starfish have no brains
  • Women's hearts beat faster than mens
  • The worlds oldest piece of chewing gum is over 9,000 years old

Drink Water

1 comment:

  1. i need to drink water. i said i would about a week ago. but um. i've basically been living off sunkist. :)

    ReplyDelete