background

4.04.2011

Usefully Useless

“For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

          I was doing my devotion this morning and this verse was the main focus. Naturally I was excited to read this because Jeremiah 29:11 has always comforted me. More so now that I am about to graduate from school and the real world work is starting. It is so comforting to know that God already has everything planned out for us. This is also one of my mom’s favorite passages so it made me think of home which is always an awesome place to think about :)
 
                MONDAY. The most dreaded day of the week for most people, not me though, it is just an extension of my weekend. (be very jealous) But today was LONG. It took forever to end, which obviously did not make my day. I did however find out that I am not the only person who randomly thinks of everything that I have to accomplish in one week at once. Quite often my mind decides to frazzle me and remind me of everything that needs to be done in the week. Then I have to remind my brain that it is only Monday and it is just not acceptable to stress me out like that. To end this awesome story: it was nice to learn that other people’s minds do the exact same thing to them. 

                New band that I am currently obsessed with: Mumford & Sons. More specifically the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJf9qJHR3E  Check them out, they are astounding! 


Truths of the day:
1.       1.Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older
2.       2.In 1058 the United States sent three mice into space named: Mia, Laska, and Benji
3.       3.A group of crows is called a murder

Hope you day was made!

(actually I am 100% positive that reading this made your day, since I am a fantastic person and only write day- making-blogs)

No comments:

Post a Comment