background

4.21.2011

Wannabe

First I am so sorry that there are not enough hours in the day so that I can blog more often. I am such an interesting and modest person and I feel so bad that you can not read about my life more often. 

I am at school for the entire Easter Break, I was not happy about this fact at first but it is extremely quite in OAK and I have plenty of time to get homework done, so I really have no excuse. (However I will still make up some reasons to procrastinate which I am surprisingly good at)


This is an amazing website, a friend turned me on to it. It has made me realize that I need a house with over 20 rooms because I love to decorate and there are so many amazing pieces of furniture that would not fit into one room. 

Necessities for life:






























These are just a few of the awsomness that I need for life. Feel free to gift these to me. I could add a million items but time is an issue.

Truths of the Day:
  •  In the year 2000, Pope John Paul II was named an "Honorary Harlem Globetrotter"
  • An average human drinks about 16,000 gallons of water in a lifetime
  • In just one drop of liquid, 50 million bacteria can be present
Smoking is horrible




1 comment:

  1. um.. i really like that last bed.. the tree one. it's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete