background

3.31.2012

Just for thoughts

Started thinking today while in class of what would make my currently hectic life ten times better .


  1. I really feel like there should be a way that professors can give out A’s without requiring any sort of effort/test/paper/research on my part. Maybe an A for being the most awesome student in the class?
  2. I need to find a way to literally put knowledge in my brain without having to study for thousands of hours
  3. Find a volunteer to put gas in my car
  4. Get a personal assistant
  5. Is there a way to be able to sleep in but still be present in class?

Just a few thoughts that have been going through my head.



Also signed up for classes for next semester and it was way easier than it has been in the past. But that could just because I didn’t procrastinate and I did it on the first day I was able to register.




Developed some pictures that I took forever ago, it takes a lot for me to remember to print pictures. I usually put them on my flash drive/SD card and forget about them.


My attempt at being creative

No comments:

Post a Comment