background

4.01.2012

Oh Weekend...Come Back to Me?

via: thx thx thx

I hope you had a marvelous weekend.



This week should be short since I will be going home Thursday afternoon for Easter weekend. (should be will probably become translated into the longest week of my life) Even though I was just home about three weeks ago it feels like it has been forever so I am pretty stoked about heading back to Clemmons even if it is just for a few days. But that also means I am one step closer to summer and it’s exciting events!


I try to start each week off with a list of goals that I need/want/try/dream to achieve for the week and this week it is very short, mainly because I living like this is just a 2 day week. (once again I am setting myself up for failure)


  1. finish research papers
  2. work out
  3. pack (this will most likely not happen until Thursday morning around 1 am which will lead to me freaking out because I have to get up super early for class Thursday morning)
  4. get all work done so I can enjoy my three precious days away from the stresses of school

No comments:

Post a Comment