background

3.24.2012

The One When We Make Fun of E

I am over joyed that this crazy long week is finally over.


Awkward/strange/abnormal aspects of E’s week:

  • Literally had someone in a class try to explain that sometimes weddings don't lead to marriage. (confused? I was also, I could not follow this boys argument at all)
  • Slipped on pollen
  • Tried to answer a question in class  then realized I was using the wrong book
  • Could never remember what day it was
  • Kept losing my keys over and over
  • Tried to sign up for an advising time with my advisor and of course not thinking I signed up for a time that was in a grey area, aka a non available time
  • Was early for class multiple times because I could get it straight as to what time each day class was
  • I blame this week on the fact that I left my planner in class Monday and didn’t get it back until Thursday 
Amazing/super/awesome aspects of E’s week:
  • A resident told me they appreciate all the work I do for them
  • Got the weekend off
  • finally finished the book “White Girl Problems”
  • Bought an awesome birthday gift if I do say so myself
  • Designed some awesome flyers for some programs coming up
  • Unbelievably excited for the Food Fear Factor program coming up




Overall it was a semi okay week but I am still working towards summer vaca.  

No comments:

Post a Comment