background

3.20.2012

Springtime Fever

Where did Monday go?

I was convinced all day yesterday  that it was Wednesday, probably means it is going to be one long week. And this morning I swear used to be Thursday. This week is playing horrible tricks on me.

Started storming this morning just as I was leaving for class, luckily I happened to have my umbrella with me because if I didn’t I would have taken it as a sign that I wasn’t supposed to be in class today.


I am grateful for the rain though because it is washing away all of the horrible pollen, and the campus is no longer covered in a sea of yellow powder nastiness.


Guess What? It is the first day of spring. I totally forgot that it was happening today but when I checked google I was quickly reminded. Springtime is AMAZING, although for a while (aka 5 seconds)  I was little upset that we didn’t really have winter but I love the spring time soooo much. It is really the perfect time of year. You can sit outside in the beautiful sun but there is still a nice breeze so you don’t have to worry about getting too hot.


Reasons why E LOVES spring:

  • Flowers everywhere I look

  • Ice-cream is acceptable to eat again, I just feel so strange eating this tasty treat when it is winter( but that doesn’t mean that I don’t)
  • Amazing warm but not insanely hot weather
  • Baseball games. I love to go to the baseball games when I am at home, my friends and I always have so much fun at them
  • Spring time scarves!! 

via: Rebecca Minkoff
  • New nail polish colors to invest in
via: 2012 Butter LONDON

  • I can still wear jeans (one of my favorite pieces of clothing) but also wear super cute springy shirts
  • Grilling outside. My family and I pretty grill year round but there is just something about doing outside when it is soooo nice
  • Sitting on the deck at home while the citronella candles burn 
  • Hiking! I haven’t been since last year but when we went it was sooo much fun. You can check in this post: http://talkingwithe.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-hike-like-pro.html

  • Swimming
  • Spring purses 
  • Enjoying the sun until 9pm every day
  • Adorable sandals 
  • Painted toenails
  • Start of planning summer vacations and exciting plans
  • Close to the end of school
  • Suddenly feel more energetic and constant good moods all around
  • You can open your windows 

Just a few of the many reasons I am so excited for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment