background

3.09.2012

Almost Finished

What I was supposed to get done over the break:

  1. Use the week to get some needed work done on some serious projects
  2. Spend time with family
  3. Take my car to the shop because the poor thing has needed to go tot he car fixing people for a long time
  4. Attempt to get my hair cut
  5. Catch up an all of the sleep that I seemed to forget to get at school
  6. See all of my friends that I am having withdrawals from
  7. Work out every day
  8. Do some fun projects (the ones I have mentioned in previous post)

What was actually accomplished this week

  1. Tad bit of homework
  2. Hang with family
  3. Spend every single day with my amazing friends and my extremely fun babysitting kids
  4. Caught up on a little bit of sleep (maybe made up for three days of sleep that I missed at school)
If I am grading myself I get a 50% which isn’t a 0 so.... but it is still an F...


This week went by wayyyyyy to fast but I am looking forward to getting back to school and starting next week. Although I would be more into next week if it was the last week of my semester. 





No comments:

Post a Comment