background

3.28.2012

It Is Your Birthday.



via: this


Today is my bestest friend Katie’s Birthday! She is 23 and now old like me. I hate that I can’t be home to celebrate with her but I tried to give some awesome birthday party ideas to her, so I am pretty sure she will have a good time.



Katie has been my best friend since we were 6 and in kindergarten. I can tell her anything and she has no problem taking a phone call from me even if it is 3 am. She probably knows more about me than I know about myself. We have been through so much together, our first solo trip out of the state DISNEY with Vanka Vance, our first trip out of the country LONDON and PARIS, Girl Scouts, and much more.










A music video in London that we got stuck/thrown into



Have an AMAZING BIRTHDAY Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment