background

3.01.2012

Good Mood Thursdays

I haven't consumed any soda since Oct. 3rd of last year. It was pretty tough at first because I relied on it for the caffeine intake to get me through the day.


I hadn't been wanting soda for a while but then all of sudden today I was craving D. Pepper but don't worry I didn't have any. I must say that I am proud of myself for making it this long without it.


Today I was talking on the phone to a friend and she told me that I always seem to be in a good mood. This was so sweet of her to say because I don't usually think that I am in a good mood especially on the days that I get a nap instead of a full nights sleep.


E's daily routine that hopefully keeps me in a good mood:


  •  Wake up early enough to do my morning devotion. Always a good day when you start it off with a meaningful conversation with God.
  • Eat breakfasts. I attempt to eat a healthy one but living in residence hall makes it a little difficult. I usually have a cup of coffee and a special K  
  • Check my planner and make a lists of all I need/want to accomplish for the day
  • Attempt to smile at everyone I pass, and say Hi to people that I know
  • Always try to stay ahead of schedule by doing homework the day it is assigned. I hate bad time management
  • Relax in the evenings, and I try to do something that I enjoy instead of doing stressful activities
  • My last goal is to always try and go to bed on time but that literally never happens


The power was out for about 4 hours today on the entire campus and I survived and kept a good mood, so be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment