background

3.16.2012

Crazy Week Behind

It was one interesting/stressful/crazy week for me.




First off there is so much pollen on the ground here at school that it looks like yellow snow.

Second, I am ever grateful that I don’t have allergies because if I did I would be living in intense misery

Third, I slip when it rains, which obviously means I slip whenever I touch foot on the painted brick due to all of the yellow

Fourth, my blue car is now green because of the yellow nasty powder from nature

Fifth, had to write a major long research paper this week and I am pretty sure it won the battle

Sixth, I watched more basketball this week then I have ever watched in my life

Seventh, the Thursday curse hit UNCP again. The power was out on the entire campus from basically 11:30 am until midnight. It made all of the immature people that live in the building act crazy. You would have thought that they had never been without power. So far the school is going for a power outage every other Thursday.

Eighth, all week I thought it was next week. I kept thinking I was living in the week of the 19th-23rd. Got my hopes up that the end of the month is coming.






Obviously it was a crazy week for me and this weekend will be no break.

No comments:

Post a Comment