background

3.03.2012

Talking to England

Today was a really nice and relaxing day. Excitement of my day was that I got to have dinner with my friends Katie, Jessica, and Mrs. Sink (the most amazing Girl Scout leader ever). It was so nice to catch up with everybody because when you don’t come home for 3 months you miss a lot. I was also reminded that Katie and I can talk about nothing for 6 hours straight.



This afternoon I had free time since I was just sitting around the house and I started to think that I need to do a better job at keeping in touch with people. Bad habit: When I am not at home I don’t keep in that good of touch with my 336 friends and when I am at home I don’t keep in very good touch with my 910 friends. So to make myself feel better I skyped my friend who is in England this semester studying abroad. We had deep discussions about things such as coffee, food, and her passion (interior design). I obviously am not as skilled as she is when it comes to interior designing but I love to look at awesomely designed rooms.



She showed me some awesome rooms that are adorable:


via: This



via: This



via: This



via: This



via: This



via: This



via: This



via:This



via: THIS


Check out all of the rooms from :  Here

No comments:

Post a Comment