background

1.23.2012

Shabby Vintage

Happy Monday

Well it may not be happy for you but so far it has been a pretty good day. Although I haven't done too much except for sit in a class room so I might feel differently later in the evening.


I love picture frames, but only frames that are vintage/shabby chic looking. Not just plain old frames. I also saw some ideas over the summer of putting other things besides just pictures in them.


With my attempt to be a little unique/classy/awesome:


This was an adorable envelope that Katie sent me for my birthday last semester. Call me a loser but I loved it so it got it's own frame. Lucky envelope


Amanda and I. She might end our friendship after seeing this post.


Some of the 408s favorite/dream brands


Three of my favorite people in the entire world: Vanka Vance, Katie Nelson, my twin Sunana


More of the 408 favs.


Add caption





Some of the decoration that the 408 suite has tried to make in order to class up our suite. Key we word is :try: we aren't the most creative or fashionable group of chicas. 




Frames I actually need to purchase:
via: http://www.fabu-licious.com/Trinket-Boxes-Frames/Shabby-Chic-Photo-Frame-Large



via: http://bellsandbouquets.blogspot.com/2010/09/ornate-table-number-frames-from-baroque.html



via: http://epdesigns.com.au/blog/category/decor-tips/







Truths of the Day:
  • Crushed cockroaches can be applied to a stinging wound to help relieve the pain
  • Of the estimated 162 million land based telephones in the U.S., 25 million have unlisted numbers
  • The weight of air in a milk glass is about the same as the weight of one aspirin tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment