background

1.16.2012

False Stress

Today while reading a text book I started day dreaming. Well it wasn't exactly day dreaming because that usually implies something good, I started to stress out about everything that I had to do the rest of the semester. Then I thought that maybe going through all my syllabi and write everything down in my planner I might feel more organized. FALSE. It made me freak out even more. Then I did my devotion and I read this bible verse.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."  Isaiah 41:10





I really need to start getting in the habit of doing a daily devotion. It really does help when I am feeling stressed. 


Truths of the Day:
  • 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie
  • 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily
  • Dr. Seuss pronounced "Seuss" such that it rhymed with "rejoice"



No comments:

Post a Comment