background

1.24.2012

Always Saying the Right Thing

Gotta love Tuesdays. Well you don't have to exactly love them but mine was pretty good/uneventful. Except I got to have dinner with Stephanie so that is always fun.


Today I found out that I am the worst when it comes to whispering in class. I was trying to talk to a friend during class today, and to my benefit it was about the class topic, but instead of a quite whisper I basically yelled. (wasn't so much a yell as it was my inability to be quite) So because of this unfortunate quality I have been given my teacher thought I was trying to talk to the class. I had to quickly make something up and I am not good at on the spot info. I will allow to guess/assume what I sounded like.


Multiple people have posted this video on my wall recently and if you Facebook stalk me you have probably seen it or possibly scrolled right over it, but if you haven't here is your chance. I also realize that most of you might not find this funny but Ashely Thomas (who is about to start her own blog!!) will for sure understand everything that is going on.








The second one is supposed to be things that RAs would never say but it really isn't as entertaining as the first.



Truths of the Day:
  • Four billion pounds of watermelon were grown in the United States in 1999
  • In 1789, the total U.S. federal government debt was $190,000
  • In Italy, espresso is considered so essential to daily life that the price is regulated by the government 

1 comment: