background

1.25.2012

Climbing

Since I was actually pretty productive today I have some free time this evening so of course I used it to find exciting information to blog to you all about. Well I didn't get too far into the search when I came across this site. And when I say that I came across it, I mean to say that I skipped over it then went back a few pages because my friend yelled at "GO BACK IMMEDIATELY"

Some pretty creative staircases.

Go to the site and check them all out, they are pretty interesting/creative!



Truths of the Day:

  • Your right lung takes in more air than your left one does
  • A quarter of raw potato in each shoe at night will keep the leather soft and the shoes smelling fresh and clean
  • In Utah, birds have the right of way on all highways

No comments:

Post a Comment