background

1.22.2012

Living Hardcore

When the suite of 408 gets bored/cabin fever and we know that we can't actually leave because we should be doing homework, we get pretty desperate for a good time.



This coffee cups belongs to a suite mate of mine. I enjoy making fun of her because she likes Taylor Lautner. I decided to help her re-decorate her cup by giving Taylor a new face. It was the least I could do after giving her a hard time. I really feel like I am great at being an okayish friend.





Left over paper from making the amazing banner from Thursday. We would hate to put it to waste so we added a little flare to our door. Jealous? Don't be.


So you probably are thinking "Man those girls live a hardcore lifestyle" and you would be pretty correct.


Also I found this yummy looking recipe which means that I need to make it when I go home next or make a trip to a friend's apartment and test this out.


Caramelized Chicken with Jalapeno Cream



Scrumptious




Truths of the Day:
  • If the liver ever stops working a person will die within 8 to 24 hours
  • On average, we lose 11 oz. of weight while we are asleep at night
  • In Baltimore it is illegal to mistreat oysters


No comments:

Post a Comment