background

1.29.2012

Foolishness of an E

No post in forever? Here's why:



Stressful weekend (including Thursday night) are the worst. 


I had so much to do this weekend, in lines of homework, but on Thursday night my dreams of doing work all weekend came crashing down.


My computer died. It was very sad, but mostly confusing. I am insanely illiterate when it comes to electronics, mostly computers. I wasn't sure what to do so my solution was to go to bed and hope that in the morning all would be okay. They do say that sleep can heal anything. Well what a lie because my good nights rest did absolutely nothing for my computer.


Thankfully my parents came to the rescue and brought me a new computer to school. They literally saved the day. They are so awesome. Because if they hadn't bought me a new computer I would be using computer labs (which wouldn't have been bad because everyone uses the labs but I tend to get very lazy and I don't always feel like going down 4 flights of stairs to print off something)  forever until HP decided to fix my laptop.


So my computer breaking was one disaster then I thought my TV decided to destroy itself. I was watching it then I it made a loud POP and turned off and I couldn't get it back on. Luckily my friend Boyce is smart and he realized that it just came unplugged from the back. This meant 3 things:


1. My room isn't cursed
2. This is a great sign that I know nothing, a smart person would have thought to check the chord on the back of the TV.
3. It doesn't take much for me to embarrass/make my self look like a fool

No comments:

Post a Comment