background

1.17.2012

Awkward Truths of a Normal Tuesday

Tuesday was a good day. For multiple reasons, but the main being that it wasn't Monday and it promises to be a short week. Although with my luck everything that can go bad this week will. That's the sort of luck I tend to have.

  1. Learned not to question the stupid things that some people say. This includes myself because sometimes I start talking and I just say something that I even think sound ridiculous. 
  2. All day I was convinced it was Monday and almost went to my Monday class.
  3. Not being able to sleep in on Tuesdays makes me grouchy and gives me the right to complain all day
  4. You have to look up when you walk, not down, I regularly run into people. I should be used to this by now
  5. Waved at a stranger I though I knew. Was upset when they first didn't wave back, now I understand
  6. Lost my favorite pen to take notes with. By lost I mean I left it in the classroom and there is a 100% guarantee it won't be there tomorrow
  7. Drinking a lot of water before class = longest class period ever
  8. Homework never completes itself no matter how much I put it off
  9. No one else seems to be impressed by my ability to procrastinate
  10. I almost freaked out when my NetFlix user name/password wouldn't work. Some might take this as a sign that I shouldn't watch TV. Not me, I called my brother and got in touch with this horribleness. 
  11. I need to stop assuming people can read my mind, however if  you could all start it would really help me out
  12. There is currently way to much month left at the end of money
  13. My dad's birthday is one month from today. (Tuesday the 17th)



Truths of the Day:
  • During his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair
  • Only 23% of New Zealand families have more than two children
  • Lightning strikes 6,000 times every minute on the entire planet

No comments:

Post a Comment