background

1.30.2012

Oh Monday Please Stop



Monday started off slow and long, then by 7:30 I felt like the day had gone by very fast.


I really wasn't sure how this day was going to be because by 10:10am I had already injured myself. I was putting my hair up and my thumb nail stabbed the top of my left hand. It was intense pain, and now I have to explain what happened when people asked me why I had scabs on the top of my hand. (only like 3 people asked me but it felt like a thousand) I probably should have thought of a more exciting story to tell them but I am terrible when it comes on-the-spot thinking.




via: http://www.harlemloves.com/2011/02/the-quotes-dear-monday/



Truths of the Day:
  • Hawaii is the only US state that grows cacao beans to produce chocolate
  • Hoover, Roosevelt, Truman, and Nixon's secretaries of State have won Noble Peace Prizes
  • In Newport, Rhode Island it is illegal to smoke from a pipe after sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment