background

8.31.2011

Yellow Yeorling

The other day someone asked why in the world do I have a blog. My first response was, because I am super and awesome. But that didn't seem to truly answer their question. For reality purposes I have a blog because I am very funny and my thoughts are just too awesome to keep to myself.





Reasons that I, Elizabeth Menzel, am an awesome person:


  • I can make any person laugh. 
  • I often get a case of musical turrets. (When songs randomly pop into your head and you sing them at the top of  your lung in public)
  • One day soon it will be opera day which means I will sing all day instead of talking to people
  • My birth day falls on Labor Day this year
  • My RA partner, Boyce and I, both have September bdays. Which means a joint birthday party is in store
  • I can scrapbook like an awesome person
  • I overuse the word awesome
  • I paint my nails to relieve stress, I have over 60 different nail polishes. Be jealous
  • I go to UNCP
  • Snails can be purple
  • Tomorrow is Thursday, and yet all day today I thought today was Thursday
  • I refuse to like Harry Potter books/movies
  • September 5th will be the 2nd anniversary of my 21st birthday
  • I get to work with these awesome people

This is basically all of the Oak Hall staff. Except Gerald and Ashely aren't with us anymore and Sarah Heard is missing from the photo. Most of you have no idea what the names mean but for the few who do understand, You are Welcome.

  • I will one day own the most sucessfull vineyard ever
  • Giraffes are awesome and I will own a bunch someday


  • I live in Pembroke for the most part, like 9 months of the year, and thank goodness for popular stores like this one. Just admire the proper naming of this store.

  • I have a rap for my friend Sarah Heard it goes like this. "Sarah Heard, Sarah Hear, Sarah Sarah Sarah Heard, I say Sarah you say Heard. Sarah, Heard, Sarah, Heard." Boyce and I made that up and we feel the need to rap everytime Sarah enters a room.
  • I am a good person and convinced one of my residents that, Nikki Wever also one of my residents, is french. She is not french at all but we tell people she is because we say her last name in a very high pitched voice and with a certain inflection. Obviously this is how the french talk.

So this is the famous Sarah Heard (she is the tall one) and the french-not-really-french Nikki Wever (Short with Eagles shirt on)

  • When I get bored I make fantatstic artwork on manila folders


  • One day Nikki Wever, Besh, and I went to Kissimmee, Florida for a road trip. 

A little scratchy because it was taken from a car window

  • If you are reading this then you agree that I am an awesome person, and you know understand why I have this blog.

Enough Said





On Friday my mom, brother, and I are flying to Michigan for a memorial service for my Grandpa. Keep my family in your prayers.



Truths of the Day:
  • Snowiest city in the U.S: Blue Canyon, California
  • The pigmy shrew a relative of the mole is the smallest mammal in North America. It weighs 1/14 ounces less than a dime
  • Hippopatamuses do 80% of their vocalizations underwater








    No comments:

    Post a Comment