background

8.20.2011

Unison Ukulele

Today was a very relaxing and uneventful day. I went to lunch with Besh, Maria, and Nikki. It was so much fun. Although that is to be expected since we always have fun together. We then went to the Verizon store because my voice mail has a major attitude, and while they were very friendly they were less than helpful. But oh well that just means that when I have some free time I will be calling up costumer service and enjoying some time with them.




These are the lovely ladies I had the pleasure of dinning with:








Due to the fact that my day was and still is very uneventful, except for the whole homework thingy, I have little to post to you about. But I did find this and it should make your day.



A card I saw today while out on the town



So I get a quote or lyric of the day sent to my phone by an app. that I have and this was it about a week ago but I still like it.

"Live your life, take chances, be crazy. Don't wait cause right now is the oldest you've ever been & the youngest you'll be ever again."



Truths of the Day:
  • The ashes of the average cremated person weigh 9 pounds
    An average person used the bathroom 6 times per day
    The Olympic was the sister ship of the Titanic, and she provided twenty five years of service

1 comment: