background

8.13.2011

Remaking Respect

I am so sorry that I have been gone for so long. I am very aware that many of you have found it hard to live but don't worry a new post will begin shortly.





A lot has been going down this past week. I came back to school on Tuesday for RA training. I was looking forward to training because it looked like we were going to have some fun sessions. There are always the not so exciting ones like CPR and First Aid Training. It doesn't matter who is leading them or what is going on they are never fun. It is three hours that I could be doing something else, but like the awesome person that I am, I tried to make it fun and think of the good aspects. One is that I can save a resident if they are in trouble. The other is the fact that I assume that I basically have my MD and I am a doctor. This means that I can save a life. I don't have my certification cards yet, but it just the little details.





Oak Hall also made an amazing banner for our building.







Boyce Friday (my RA partner) and I made yet another amazing board. It is called "Sea Your Future at UNCP" We always make amazing boards and this one is just another example that 4th floor Oak Halls RA's are the best. But we don't like to brag about how fantastic we are, because like I said in an earlier post, I am very modest.







Classes start in less than a week and it is really starting to make me realize how fast this summer went by. I still can't believe that I am back at school. But I am for sure glad to be back, I truly missed my Pembroke family and I am very aware that every single person missed me!






Truths of the Day:
  • We blink our eyes once every six seconds i.e. in the course of a life time we blink about 250 million times
  • Pepsi-Cola was originally called "Brad's Drink"
  • An iceberg contains more heat than a lit match


No comments:

Post a Comment