background

8.03.2011

Quiet Quest

This may come as a surprise to most of you but I am an accomplished artist. This is a very true fact, I even have my own gallery. Now I am going to show you these pics but they aren't copyrighted yet so DO NOT steal them. I am trusting the entire world by putting them on the very private world wide web so that everyone in the world can see them.






























































How amazing are these artworks. I must admit however that my teacher, a 5 year old that I babysit for, should be given most of the credit for this work. She did do most of these but I wanted to show off what awesomeness we can create. It is totally understandable that you are jealous but I can't help it if I am taught by the best.






Truths of the Day:

  • The average person's scalp has 100,000 hairs
  • The male penguin incubates the single egg laid by his mate. During the two month period he does not eat, and will up to 40% of his body weight
  • On average, adults watch double the amount of TV as teenagers do

No comments:

Post a Comment