background

9.05.2011

Zipping Zebras

This was a very busy and hectic weekend/holiday weekend. I was basically in Walled Lake,  Michigan the entire time. We had a memorial service for my grandfather who died a few weeks ago. It was really sweet to see all of his old teaching friends there.

My mom, brother, and I flew up to Michigan Friday evening. Since we bought our tickets last min. we had to sit beside random people. My mom was beside some big guy who kept trying take her arm rest. My brother was beside some large woman who looked like a dude and sounded like one when she talked on the phone. And I was seated next to some Asian guy who had really bad BO. Luckily flying home today wasn't so bad.



I like to believe that I am so awesome photographer but I'm not. So I took very few pictures and the ones I did take were with my phone, obviously not the ideal photo taker.




Although I tend to hate scenery pictures, these clouds looked way too cool not to be photographed.









So again these are not the best quality of picture but I thought the clouds looked really awesome. The sun was also setting which is why it looks like someone spilled grape juice from above.



We ate at some pretty awesome resturants. One was a bbq place called, Famous Daves, and it was amazing. Although they did have this hanging in the resturant which made me wonder how classy they actually were.


It says, "Swine Dining Area, No bone Throwin' in the Aisles Please!"



Another place was a resturant by the lake. It was a really nice day on Sunday so we decided to go there and eat outside by the lake. It was so pretty and there were a bunch of ducks and swans hanging in the water.



















I also took some pics of flowers at my Grandpa's house because he loved to garden.


If you can't tell, the sign says, The Menzels. Which is my last name in case you weren't aware.








Truths of the Day:
  • Earl Dean developed the bottle design for Coca-Cola
  • It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time
  • Only 55% of Americans know that the sun is a star

No comments:

Post a Comment