background

8.26.2011

Valued Vapor

Let's start off on a great note. It is Collin's birthday today. He is now 19, his last year as a teen and the last year he doesn't have to be an adult. Although he is in college so I guess he has to semi be an adult. But anyway I really hope he has a great birthday!!




So I know that you all constantly stalk my blog and because of this you are well aware that my Grandpa Menzel has been sick for awhile. He has been in the hospital since maybe late June/early July. He has never been able to return home and I was constantly worried about him. He passed away this morning around 4 am. It has been a really difficult day although most people probably couldn't tell because I tend to hold my emotions in. I do not like when people feel sorry for me. Amway, I know that he is in a better place and he no longer has to suffer. I am going up to Michigan next weekend to be with family. My mom and brother however are flying up tomorrow and I hope they have a safe flight. Please keep them in your prayers.




"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints" Psalms 116:15




My Grandpa was a strong Christian and I know he is know resting with God.




Alright Irene, you are causing great despair for many people and frankly I am annoyed with you. I am tired of hearing about you and you need to stop hogging the news. Go away and don't come back, no body likes you. Although you sure make the sky look pretty awesome.









Truths of the Day:
  • Elizabeth Taylor has appeared on the cover Life magazine more than anyone else
  • Reno, Nevada is west of Los Angeles, California
  • When honey is swallowed, it enters the blood stream within a period of 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment