background

9.19.2011

"Reach for higher ground, About the way you look"

I had such a great day. The Oak Hall Pot Party was tonight!! We (RA's) put on a program where residents could decorate flower pots and plant flowers. There was such a great turn out, at least 70 residents came to the awesomeness. It is always so much fun to see the residents enjoy something that we as RA's put time into planning. Although someone stole a flower pot that a friend was going to decorate, and I don't really get that because the pots are free and they could have just gone up to the window and ask for one, but I don't seem to understand a lot of things that people seem to do.



I took some pictures but unfortunately it was with my phone because I forgot to charge my camera. I even remembered last night while I was trying to fall asleep that it needed to be charged, but of course I am way to lazy to get out of bed and do it right then. So I was going to do it this morning, but oh of course my brain decided to block that memory out of my head. Which brings us here: semi-okayish-maybe-good pictures of an awesomely fantastic program.









































I just want you to get a great idea of what sorts of fun you missed this evening.



A totally irrelevant video but so blog worthy:




Truths of the Day:
  • The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television was Fred and Wilma Flinstone
  • In Singapore, it is illegal to sell or own chewing gum
  • Goodyear Rubber Company researched and concluded that shoes wear out faster on the right foot than the left

No comments:

Post a Comment