background

5.22.2011

Easy Complications

Realize this: life is crazy complicated. Due to this startling fact I have decided it is obviously up to me to make a list of life rules to make it easier for everyone. (In reality this will only make me less stressed and these ideas probably only benefit me but after all it is always about me)

1. Life should give rewards to people who do awesomely amazing things. Not rewards like pay checks, things like less calories in food and exciting surpries like a song when I walk into a room. (I have been thinking lately that I need a theme song.)

2. Traveling from one country to another should be easier and cheaper.

3. Every time I work out outside it should be very cold and a constant breeze

4. I need to be given a talk show. This would obviously benefit the entire world

5. Mondays no longer exists, or they need to become an extension of the weekend

6. Stupid and annoying people no longer exists or they just constantly stay out of my way

7. I need to have an amazing sense of fashion. I have yet to truly accquire this skill although I act like I have.

8. Ice cream is good for you and helps build muslces

9. Money grows on trees


I should have nine tips for making life easier for the world but I don't. I feel the need to point out that these really only benefit me but that should have been known before you started reading this entry. There are tons of other tips I have stored away but I am only revealing nine for now.

How awesomely amazing does this sound:

http://travel.usatoday.com/destinations/story/2011/05/Take-a-sleepover-safari-emdash-in-Ohio/47398658/1

Truths of the Day:
  • Prince William and Kate Middleton got married on the same day as Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun
  • It is considered bad luck to bring bananas on a fishing boat
  • A chameleon turns white when shocked

No comments:

Post a Comment