background

5.11.2011

Always Never Changing


Happy almost Thursday.

I apologize that last week I did not blog very much but it was exam week, which obviously meant I had tons of free time and that time was spent in the least productive way possible, and since blogging is a must and important part of my day then you understand why I could not blog but once.

Change. People are afraid of Change. It baffles me at some of my friends because some of them are afraid to deviate from their everyday life schedule. They always eat the exact same thing everyday and eat the exact same thing when we go out to eat. I am not hating on them, but It made me start to realize that they are afraid of bigger changes. I do not understand this, I was always taught that change was a good thing. So it is my mission to make them accept change. It also very frustrating to be around these people because we never do anything different, which gets very old.

Truths of the Day:
  • The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.
  • President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.
  • Odontophobia is the fear of teeth.

1 comment: