background

5.21.2011

Jogging through Summer

Not having a stable job yet this summer has really made me start to think about what will happen when I graduate and have to get a real job. Babysitting has provided plenty of funds for me since the 11th grade and I absolutley enjoy and love spending time with the four children but they are still in school so I am barley working. This is a problem. Every time I tell somebody my major they act very sorry for me. FRUSTRATION. I am very aware that the job market for teachers is not at a prime but I am have full faith that I will have a teaching job when I graduate. Mainly because I am an awesomely awesome person, just FYI.

So this past week was pretty amazing for the most part. Vanka and I continue to walk, which is fun, but we tried to add jogging the other day and we look like hot messes but I am sure it was good for us. Unfortunately the week went by a little to fast, this is  problem for someone who is attempting to savor every second of this summer.

I tend to think things through way to much and I start think about futureness and everything and I stress myself out. THIS IS NOT A GOOD THING.

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." 1st Peter 5:7

I want this luggage set!








Truths of the Day:
  • Kansas state law requires pedestrians crossing the highways at night to wear tail lights. 
  •  The elephant is the only animal with 4 knees. 
  • 7.5 million toothpicks can be created from a cord of wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment